If your area has experienced a storm with winds in excess of 60 mph, your roof may have storm damage. Even a little damage can create leaks, which will become bigger problems over time. In this case it’s important to inspect and repair any damage to your roof in order to keep problems from getting worse.
Here are five things to do if you think your home may have storm damage:
- Call your insurance company, file a claim, and make sure an adjuster is on the way.
- Call Ready 2 Roof for a no-cost-to-you, temporary roof patch.
- Once the adjuster has visited, he or she will want you to give Ready 2 Roof their report, detailing the scope of work.
- Make sure that you, the roofing contractor, and adjuster all agree on the work that needs to be done.
- Sit back and let our roofing professionals at Ready 2 Roof make your roof whole again.
Many of our customers don’t realize exactly how much work we do with insurance companies, but the truth is that’s a great deal of where are business gets done. As a result, we have a lot of experience dealing with insurance claims and making sure our customers get their roof repaired in ways that comply with insurance company requirements.
It really does pay (in fact, it can save your money) to call professional, experienced roofers!